The Comfort Zone By DavisMcDavis

Interests: Sexy Jake Shears. I think it's good for a man to have a hobby, and Jake Shears is my hobby. I also like making soap and painting, preferably while listening to the Scissor Sisters. Expertise: Warholiana, Bernhardeliana, Sedarisata (both David and Amy), and Queen Amidaliana, Jake Shears-iana, and other similar party trivialities and banter. My Xanga blog (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=davismcdavis) doesn't Google very well so I'm trying to post things here also. Why not?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Let's Just Say I'd Rather Not Sit Down, Doctor



This is a photograph of one of my favorite things - a bad window display. In my mind, a window display should contain an interesting tableau of items that entices people who are outside the store to come inside the store. However, some shopkeeps, such as the owner of the above window display, have decided that the window display should simply contain a spastically-selected array of the items that are available for sale inside the store, displayed purposefully based simply on the space available in the window, much as you might fill a dishwasher with the most efficiency.


When, as in the above photograph, the store is a medical supply store, the tableau created involves such whimsical outfits that they answer the question "How do you make an adult-sized terrycloth bib sexy?" with the resounding answer of "Why, pair it with a jockstrap!"


You won't be able to beat the ladies away from your wheelchair when you wear one of these ensembles, even if you did have the use of your arms!


"How can I draw attention away from my arm sling?" "Have you tried a medical corset? Warhol used to wear one!"


Or how about this scenario - you're incontinent, but you don't want to let THAT get in the way of getting some loving - so pair your adult diaper with a sexy black lace bra!:



For the gal on the go, might we suggest a lightweight aluminum crutch with that diaper? Or how about a compression boot? I hear the men like a lady with thin ankles - especially if they're wearing a sexy double-insert mastectomy bra!


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home